Friday 11 February 2011

Abandoned

Looks like I have completely abandoned this, and to be fair I pretty much have but I've been really poorly so haven't really had a chance!! ( Nor have I been shopping, yes I'm still sticking to it!)

I'm taking my boyfriend to Paris on the 11th of March for this birthday. He's going to be 20 and we haven't been away together before so I thought this would be the perfect excuse to go away!

We are staying about 11 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, couldn't get any better! He doesn't know where we are going so I hope he'll love it!!

On the sad side of things his cat Sooty died the other day :( He was about 21 so lived a fantastic life but just sad to see a family member die like that. RIP Soots <3

I also have won tickets to the 'Biggest Loser' final. Not sure if people over in the US know what this is but it's a programme where lots of over obese people get put into a boot camp to lose weight. It's being recorded in London on Thursday so should be really good!!




Whilst I've been off work poorly, I made some brownies. They turned out an utter disaster! They look nice... 

Just too buttery :( Ah well sure the next attempt will' be fine!!

Thats all for now :) Stay beautiful <3 Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment