Sunday 23 January 2011

; jump it, shake it across the club

Hello my lovelieees :D


Hope you've all had a good weekend. Mines been nice, chilled and quiet. Been with the boyfriend all week :)


I've decided I'm on a shopping ban till the end of Feb, let's see if I can do it? I think not!


I've just forked out £800 for my car to be fixed as had a crash a few weeks ago so thats killed me off a bit! On the 31st I  have to pay my holiday off which is over £400, going to Turkey in April with my friend and all her family, cannot wait! Going to be amazing.


So anyway back to my weekend :) Friday I went out for a few drinks and then picked my boyfriend up about 3 then on Saturday we had a chilled out day went and got breakfast, I went back to mine got showered and stuff then we went out for a meal was really nice :) Then stayed up till 6am this morning talking, I love it when we have nights like that, love spending time with him :) He's amazing. We have been together just over 7 months now, We met cuz he wrote me private mail over facebook (lol!) and after a month and a half of texting we met up and went to Birmingham shopping and have been inseparable ever since. He loves that I'm not controlling as I trust him more than anything but I'm not so uncontrolling that he needs to abuse it. 


Really keen on music at the moment, love blasting it out in my car and going for a little cruise! Lav ittttt. What kinds of music do you lot like?


Stay Beautiful, Nic ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment