Thursday 20 January 2011

Introduction

Wowwwweeeeeeeeee, this is sooooo excitinggggg!! My first ever blog!


I have been reading fashion blog updates daily by various girlieees and thought i'd start my own. How I'm going to do it I don't know but my new years resolution for this year is to try new things so here I am!! :)


Alot of what I put you've probably heard and see before but I'm doing it as I find it etccc. Everytime I go shopping I'll take picciees and post what I've bought so you can all see and maybe get some inspiration for yourself!


But firstly your gunna want to know a bit about me right? Well, here it gooooes!!


Vital Statistics
Me: Nicola, Nicki, Nic :)
Nicknames: Fred by my daddy! Bish because of my last name, i dont really have any that aren't associated with my name!

Birthday: 27 Apr 1993
Place of Birth: Gloucester, UK
Zodiac Sign: Taurus (& yes i live up to my name ;)!
Male or Female: Girliee
Occupation: A receptionist for a Mental Health Community Area
Residence: Gloucester
Appearance
Hair Colour: Reddy Brown 

Length: boob length (lol;)!
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: probably my eyes
Height: 5ft 4
Braces?: Never :)
Glasses?: yes for computer work

Piercing: ears twice and lip :)
Tattoos: No but want my mums initals at some point though!
Righty or Lefty: Lefty to write, right for everything else
Your 'Firsts'
First best friend: infant school :)
First Award: dont think i've ever won an award haha

First Sport You Joined: gymnastics probably
First Real Vacation: Florida, Americaa
First Concert: Steps ;)
First Love: Simon, my current boyfriend, only boy i've ever loved.
Favourites
Movie: Dirty Dancing, Ghost or Sisters Keeper, oh and did I mention Grease too :P
Colours: Pastel and neutral colours
Song: I have lots ♥
Candy: lindor chocolates or pick n mix <3
Restaurant: prezzo's or zizzis
Store: either republic, new look, river island or n&m
School: dont have one, so glad all thats finally over!!
Magazine: Glamour
Shoes: i have lots, my black shoe boots though probably!


Currently
Feeling: Tired from work, but excited to get this blog up and running
Single or Taken: Taken ♥
Eating: Nothing

Typing: This blog
Online: Only on Facebook
Listening To: Future Love - Lady Gaga.
Thinking About: M'boy Simon ♥
Wanting: Some food!!
Wearing: work trousers, hoodie, and t shirt.
Future
Want Children?:yesss
Want to be Married: Please.
Careers in Mind: Nursing or Personal shopper (yes very different i know!)
Where do you want to live?: California 
Have you ever..
Kissed a Stranger: Don't think so
Had Alcohol: I have
Smoked: I do
Ran Away From Home: Never
Broken a bone: Never. 
Got an X-ray: A couple yes
Broken Someone's Heart: I hope not

Broke Up With Someone: No
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Unfortunately
Do You Believe In..
God: Not particularly no
Miracles: Depends on the situation
Love At First sight: Kind of
Ghosts: Nope
Aliens: Nope
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Not really no
Hell: Same as above
Kissing on The First Date: If it feels right
Yourself: I have my moments



So that's me, I'm just a normal girl really, but then again what's normal ;)!


Sorry this is a super long post, I have so much to just come buuuursting out!


I'm going to share with you a few of my favourite products to use :) 


My boyfriend bought this for me for Christmas and I absolutely love it, it came with a gorgeous smelling body lotion and a cute mini bottle perfect for your handbag.

I've used this a couple of times in the past before but when I've ran out never really thought about buying it for myself as it was always a gift before. I received a Ted Baker Set for Christmas from my Grandad and it's made me remember how much I loved it before! Its a gorgeous refreshing spray which isn't too overpowering and is great to refresh your skin throughout the day!

 This mist lotion is fantastic and smells delish! I love Soap & Glory products as you really get your monies worth and they last ages! Before I used this I was yet to find a decent moisturiser that didn't make my skin crack a few hours after I applied it. Seemed that the ones I used before just rubbed it in a bit and didn't actually do any good to my skin, but with this spray so far so good!
As time goes on you will learn that I am a hair product junkie! You name it I probably have it!! :) I've been looking for a decent leave in conditioner for a while. I dye my hair quite often as naturally I have mousey brown hair so it comes through very light at my roots and very noticeable, this meaning that my hair breaks very easily. I very rarely straighten my hair anymore which means that its in better condition then it would be should I every day. This 'Miracle Hair Insurance' really is fab so if your unable to find a leave-in conditioner that suits you then try this & it smells out of this world!
The best face wipes in this world, absolutely love them. Make my skin feel very refreshed and clean after I've used them, & they smell nice too!!

So that's all I can think of for now without going down a silly route with things like toothpaste etc ;) haha. As my blog comes along you will see that I buy lots of products so watch this space!

Stay beautiful, Nic ♥


1 comment:

  1. I love soap & glory! Blogging is so fun and addicting, so beware! Thanks for sharing!

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete